Welcome to Insurance Marketing
and PR Conference & Awards
The first ever Insurance Marketing and PR Conference 2016 was a huge success. Developed with the help of our dedicated advisory board, the forum has the sole purpose of supporting the people who keep their businesses and brands firmly connected to the markets they serve.
This year's IMPRC focuses on strategies for true customer centricity, and tackles the question of how to understand your customers:
- What are your different types of customer, and how can you understand their different struggles and motivators?
- What data do you need, and how can you use data to understand what goes on in the minds of your customer?
- How is integrated content shifting the goalposts of marketing and PR?
- Crisis communications: What should/shouldn't you do, and what plans do you need for a new crisis such as a cyber attack?
- How can we reach and engage with millennials, and market to our future customers?
- How can we embed and communicate our brand values to our customers?
Insurance Marketing and PR Awards - Click here
Well done to all of this year's entrants and congratulations to our finalists! Shortlist announced click here
Kay Dates #IMPRA2017
Entries open: Wednesday 01 February
Entries close: Wednesday 22 March
Shortlist Announced: First week of April
Awards ceremony: Friday 9 June